What makes Mochachos a dominant leader in the restaurant franchise industry in South Africa?
For over 23 years, it is a brand synonymous with healthy, spicy and flavoursome “big portion” meals. The menu captivates each member of the family not only for its flame grilled chicken, wholesome chicken burgers and fiery chicken in pita; but also for its Mexican meals such as Fajitas, Enchiladas Chimichanga, Burritos and Quesadilla. The heat gauge ranges from mild moving onto hot to extra hot and for the extremely courageous, to dynamite. Our meals are prepared on order ensuring exceptional freshness and quality
When you join Mochachos as a franchisee, you are joining an established and major player in the quick service restaurant industry. With decades of experience at your disposal, combined with our proven business model and operating system you have a recipe for success.
Mochachos is steadfast in maintaining its company’s competitive edge by incessantly adopting evolved strategies and practices that will continue to serve national and international changing consumer preferences and expectations.
Mochachos is making big strides in countries such as Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana as well as afar as Australia.
The Mochachos full sit down service restaurants are indeed awe inspiring. They showcase the highest aesthetic standards and latest worldwide trends in design. The welcoming, warm and convivial family ambience is unsurpassed.
Territories and Locations
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Northern Cape
- Free State
- North West
- Other (in Africa)
Each application will be evaluated individually; however, the basic criteria are as follows:
- A belief in the Mochachos Brand
- A desire to be owner operators
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A sound understanding of basic business principles
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- A vision and enthusiasm for the long term growth of their business
- Motivated and diligent individuals with a passion to achieve their goals
- An extreme commitment to customer service
- Individuals that are eager to succeed and thrive within our franchise system
- Intrinsic passion for the hospitality and service industry.
- FASA (Franchise Association of South Africa) – since 1995
- SANHA (South African Halaal Association) – since 2004. SANHA holds a highly respected reputation amongst the Muslim community in South Africa due to its stringent HALAAL compliance regulations which are rigidly enforced on all its members.