Time to get Dirty and Complete your First Home Improvement Project
Few things in life are as fun and rewarding as completing a DIY or home improvement project. Yet, many people who would like to get started lack the necessary know-how. If this sounds like you, the team at whichfranchise.co.za have got you covered. There’s a vibrant DIY community in South Africa with franchises such as:
- DIY Depot
- House of Paint and
- Mica Hardware save money, have fun and enjoy the rewardswho offer products together with the best practical advice.
Keeping your home looking beautiful is a job that requires dedication and creativity. But what could be more appealing that walking into a stunning home after a long day at work?
So how do you go about making your home beautiful?
Not only will a home improvement project save you money, it will bring your family closer. In an age where family time is a limited, DIY projects will allow your family to spend time together, doing something fun and creative.
What’s important is that you get the right advice and the correct tools for the job. This way, you don’t end up with a botched job. A quick google search will point you to what others are up too, video tutorials and loads of DIY ideas and inspiration. There are thousands of great DIY blogs, both international and local, including houzz.com, Young House Love, and DIY-Divas.
DIY ideas for your next project
To freshen up your home and interior design, architectureartdesigns.com recommends you try the following quick and easy projects:
- Make a DIY vintage wine rack
- Use old windows to display family photos
- Make DIY wall clock from your Instagram photos
- Create a neon concrete block planter
Your go-to stores for your DIY project
For best prices and advice on your DIY project, go to the following three stores:
- DIY Depot – this franchise specialises in building, hardware and paint retail. It has 120 stores in South Africa.
- House of Paint – House of Paint is a specialist paint store with products ranging from decorative paints and treatments to the specialist range of automotive finishing and paints, industrial products and wood finishing products.
- Mica – Mica is one of the largest hardware groups in Africa with over 140 stores nationwide Mica stores cover DIY, home improvement, building materials and gardening.
|DIY Depot||House of Paint and Decor||Mica|
With the help from these stores, your DIY project will be a breeze. Their in-house specialists will advise you on what to do. In fact, you can bring in samples or measurements of your projects and they’ll guide you and give you the correct tools. Franchisees access to bulk buying discounts means that their pricing is also reasonable.
DIY franchise opportunities
Get started on your home improvement project or finish one if you’ve been putting it off. If you’re good with your hands and could teach us a thing or two have a look at the DIY franchise opportunities currently available.