The FNB Franchise and Leadership Summit 28 November
Franchising Plus has partnered with FNB to host the inaugural FNB Franchise Leadership Summit. For the first time in South Africa, thought leaders from the industry will get together to discuss the burning issues in franchising, developing leadership in this sector and outlining latest trends and developments.
Leaders in the industry will talk about their business successes, lessons learnt and strategies for future growth. On one day…. in one room… on one stage… the following illustrious group of leaders will impart their secrets to success
- Robert J Moschorak, President and General Manager of Ace International, one of the world’s top hardware franchises, will talk on international expansion and how to take your brand global
- Clifford Buchler, MD of Mica – playing in the hardware space of buying groups and vertical integration.
- Greg Solomon, CEO of McDonalds – on managing effective franchise relationships
- Carlo Gonzaga, CEO of Taste – the new kid on the block on acquisitions and developing markets.
- Reg Lascaris, Founder of Hunt Lascaris advertising agency – the hard lessons learnt in the advertising business.
- Robert Brozin, Founder of Nando’s – 25 years and still playing with fire.
- Arthur Gillis, CEO of Protea Hotels – breaking new ground and establishing a footprint in Africa.
- Ivan Saltzman, Founder of Dis-Chem – taking an established brand and franchising it.
- Bernice Samuels, Chief Marketing Officer, FNB – adapting to a changing marketing environment and managing reputational risk
The event takes place on 28th November at the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg.