Take your Franchise to the Next Level with Franchise by Numbers
In this competitive environment, franchises compete for market share and potential franchisees. Developing successful franchisees depend largely on the support of the franchisor and its ability to continually develop and perfect the system.
Franchise by Numbers is an interactive training programme for both existing and developing franchisors focused on all the elements that create a successful franchise.
1. Franchise strategy – getting the basics right
2. Scientific franchisee and site selection
3. Effective marketing in a franchise system
4. The latest developments and requirements of a legally sound franchise package
5. Communicating effectively with franchisees
6. Mentoring franchisees to achieve success
Speakers include franchise and retail industry experts Eric Parker and Stephen Walters. The course will be facilitated by Annie Baptiste.
The course runs for 5 days and includes interactive discussions and exercises to customise the learning to your own franchise system. It also includes a consulting session with one of the consultants of Franchising Plus.
The dates and venues for the course are as follows:
Date: 2-6 July 2012
Venue: Cape Town
Date: 10-14 September 2012
Price of the course: R15 000 excl VAT
Nedbank is sponsoring 50% of the course fee of R15, 000 (incl. VAT) and is applicable for selected attendees. If you are interested in applying or want further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org