Wilcote Franchises for Sale
Wilcote is a leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Applicator of guaranteed professional solutions to all waterproofing, interior and exterior redecoration projects. Our services include the Restoration and Installation of all roofs on Industrial, Commercial, Agricultural and Domestic buildings. Wilcote Franchising is a Full Member of the Franchise Association of South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, we subscribes to all of the Franchise Association’s code of ethics and business practices.
The initial Franchise fee is R186 420.00 (including VAT). Upon the opening of the Franchise outlet, the amount of R193 580,00 (including VAT) is payable for Plant & Equipment, Products and Office Equipment. A minimum own contribution of R80 000.00 is required for financial assistance.
What does this franchise cost?
- All costs include VAT.
- The above costs are for a Wilcote Franchise outlet.
- A Monthly Management fee of 5 % on turnover is payable.
- A Monthly Marketing fee of 2.5% on turnover is also payable. This marketing fee is also a contribution towards Head Office Administration and applies to the first year only.
- The above costs exclude any deposit required for the purchase of motor vehicles
- (Where necessary).
- The above costs exclude office furniture and fittings, if necessary.
What do I get for my investment?
- Amanzimtoti to Scottburgh
- Northern Natal
- Northern Province
- North North West (Rustenburg etc)
- North West (Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp etc)
- Gauteng Area
- Pretoria North
- Pretoria South
- Johannesburg Central
- Johannesburg North
- Port Elizabeth
- Plettenburg Bay
- Grahams Town
- Southern Cape
- Cape Town North
- Cape Town East
Master Franchise Opportunities
- New Zealand
About Wilcote Franchises
- The entire spectrum of waterproofing, which includes Flat Roof Waterproofing, lateral and rising damp, waterproofing of Reservoirs and Earth dams and the many problems relating to all types of roofs.
- The broad range of Painting and Redecorating, which might be inter-related with waterproofing and/or rust.
- A full training schedule and program in the Preparation and Application Procedures of our products and others utilized by Wilcote.
- A Marketing Procedure to train Sales staff, in preparation for Marketing of products and services, as well as the Application Procedures for these products, countrywide.
Why own a “Wilcote” Franchise?
Training and Support
How we train and support you
- Organizing staff to carry out all the aspects related to quotations accepted.
- Technical assistance, dealing with our numerous solutions, including trouble-shooting and areas which need to be avoided.
- Preparation and Application procedures for all aspects of quotations.
- Assistance will be given with the setting up of computers, with the quotations and invoicing etc.
- Assisting with Office administration, e.g. setting up of filing systems, Debtors and Creditors control.
- Assisting with staff selection, teaching new staff, set up of all systems including computers, wage packages, stock control etc.
- Assisting in the training of Direct Marketing.
- Selling the products manufactured by Wilcote, including our services.
- Helping the Franchisees’ Supervisors with the applications, the quality control and the acceptance of work carried out.
- Regular Regional Franchise meetings
- Group Advertising and Promotions
- Continuous upgrading of products and various new systems with their solutions
- An infrastructure in place, to provide support, on a day to day basis, to the Franchisees
- Quality control checks and constant support
- Acknowledgement of Ownership
- Setting up your business
- Fitting out the business
- Open for business
- Operating the business
- Debtors and creditors administration
- General administration
- Security and Safety Aspects
- Sales and Marketing
Who’s Ideal for Us?
- Are you able to learn and understand programs and guidelines?
- Are you able to implement these in a practical way?
- Are you able to ensure that your staff implement these as well?