Exciting new bed and home store franchise
An experienced retailer representing leading global brands, with existing stores in this category will be launching an exciting new brand soon. These retail franchises will offer premium beds and home merchandise to a discerning market. The franchise package is being finalised at the moment.
Total investment: R 2 535 000* includes the following:
- Design, project management and shopfitting of a turnkey store
- Hardware and software
- Security cameras and other electronic equipment
- Landlord’s deposit
- Working capital
- Franchise fee
*Based on a 300 square metre store, total cost may vary to size of store and landlord deposits may vary
Franchise cost includes:
- The rights to operate under the brand name and business model.
- Assistance with finance application and business plans.
- Initial franchise legal costs for documentation.
- Full turnkey roll out, signage and project management for new stores.
- Initial in-store training and Operations Manual.
- Opening stock and staff uniforms.
- Opening marketing material.
- Ongoing business and operational support.
Upfront fee: The initial franchisee fee is included in total cost as described above and amounts to R150 000 (Excl VAT)
Ongoing management service fee: A monthly recurring fee of 5% (excluding VAT) of the prospective franchisee’s gross turnover is payable to the franchisor on all items sold by the 7th day of each month in arrears.
Marketing contribution: A monthly marketing contribution of 3% (excluding VAT) of the prospective franchisee’s gross turnover is payable to the franchisor on all items sold by the 7th day of each month in arrears.
- Western Cape (existing store available immediately)
- Free State
Training and support
The franchisor will provide full training on the retail concept, operations and basic business principles. Ongoing training will also be provided to franchisees and staff.
About the franchise
The franchisor has extensive experience in the retail market and owns exclusive rights to high end international brands in the bed, linen and homeware market. There are currently 11 company owned stores in the group.
The target market is discerning consumers who are concerned about quality of sleep. The brand will offer customised sleep solutions to this market.
Who is ideal for us?
The ideal franchisee has retail experience and a passion for customer service.
Disclaimer: Full franchise documentation is in the process of being developed.