All costs exclude VAT:
- Initial fee: R200, 000.00 (franchise joining fee)
- Set-up cost: R905, 000.00 (site; model and location dependent)
- Training: R60, 000.00
- Working Capital: Estimated R300, 000.00
- Total Investment: R1, 165, 000.00
- Royalty fee: 5% of monthly turnover
- Marketing fee: 3% of monthly turnover
What do you get for the investment?
Turnkey business model start-up in an exclusive area with full support of the Franchise Team and Systems
- Gauteng (current & to recruit)
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Northern Cape
- Free State
- North West
Originated in Gauteng, South Africa circa 1947 and founding members of the Gas Safety Association, there is a logical progression to The Gas Company’s national expansion strategy.
The Gas Company Franchise Group has been developed through the considered fusion of comprehensive research into global gas lifestyle and economic trends. In the wake of the global economic recession and the local electricity deficiency, gas has been identified as the viable, accessible and affordable alternative fuel source and the competition to connect with this market is intensifying exponentially.
It has furthermore evolved into a turnkey model in response to the proliferation of economic activity in this emerging market, where the resulting business boom has created opportunities for investors to tap into an increasing demand for premium lifestyle gas offerings.