Learning and life skills for school learners
- Initial fee: R75 000
- Set-up cost: R10 000
- Deposit: R25 000
- Training: R25 000
- Working Capital: R10 000
- Total Investment: R150 000
- Royalty fee: 15% of turn over
- Marketing fee: 0
The complete course for the learners, including manual, certificate, Maths Tutor CD, Advanced Read CD and Learner CD, amounts to R2995, payable from +R150 p.m.
Royalties (incl. course material) is R995 per enrolled child.
You therefore receive R2000 per enrolled child.
(Franchises have enrolled 45 children p.m.)
At no stage is it compulsory for you to present the course or evaluate the children. It is important that you should be equipped to recruit and train others to do this, should you only want to manage the business.
Franchise available from R9 500.00 to R150 000 depending on area and availability.
For an additional once off payment of R25 000, Head Office will help you to appoint and train your Course Presenters and Educational Advisors. We will visit the schools with you and organise advertising. Your Franchise will be a running concern that generates an income.
Finance for the Franchise is available through World Wide Education
What do you get for your investment?
- A Business Plan, with a step-by-step explanation of what to do, from the moment you receive the training material until the learner completes the course.
- A set of Marketing DVDs: Training for you and your Educational Advisors, Telephone techniques, Evaluation, Closing etc.
- A Course DVD: Training for the Course Presenter and the relevant techniques to be applied.
- The first set of Course Material for your own use.
- Computer software for your admin.
- Leads (to be filled in by potential learners)
- Order books (for parents giving permission for their children to be enrolled)
- Presentation file (to show parents and principals what we do)
- Support material (what we use to monitor your success)
- Gauteng: 3 existing and 5 available
- Eastern Cape: 2 existing and 7 available
- Western Cape: 3 existing and 5 available
- Mpumalanga: 0 existing and 5 available
- Limpopo: 1 existing and 3 available
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: 0 existing and 5 available
- Northern Cape: 0 existing and 2 available
- Free State: 1 existing and 3 available
- North West: 2 existing and 1 available
- Other (in Africa): 2 existing (Namibia and Lesotho) and 50 available
Initial training and support
On site training for franchisee and staff
Ongoing training and support
Audio visual and on site
- Skills: We provide full training
- Experience: With people skills
- Personality Traits: Ability to work on your own, self-motivated and determined
- Role of franchisee: Liaise with schools and parents, manage the presentation of courses
- The ideal franchisee: Friendly, loves children and wants to see them excel.
South African Memory Institute (SAMI) is a dynamic educational institution and our goal is to ensure that children achieve their full potential.
Accordingly, we compiled a course with the assistance of notable educationists. We are pleased to say that we have assisted thousands of learners to acquire these skills since 1996.
SAMI provide a Skills Development Course for primary and secondary school learners to improve their confidence and grades by teaching them to use the most effective study methods. This will benefit the learner and school to improve their pass rate and better prepare learners for tertiary education and the necessary life skills to be more effective in the working environment. Incorporated in the learning skills are effective reading skills which will improve the learner’s literacy. Problem solving with various memorizing techniques is also added to provide an extra skill that is needed in every school and work environment.
As seen on 3 Talk, SABC 3 & Kyknet, Breakfast news, DSTV 111
Click image to enlarge