- The total investment of ± R2 200 000.00, is made up of the following costs (excl. VAT).
- Initial joining fee: ± R90, 000.00 (3.48%)
- Establishment Costs: approximately ± R2 300 000.00 (92.17%) based on a 120m² store size. Costs however do vary in accordance with various factors. Size of the store, exchange rates, and numerous other factors affect this estimate. Have a minimum of R1 250 000 unencumbered cash.
- Initial Working Capital: ± R100, 000.00 (4.35%). This cost however does vary and is merely an estimate.
- Management fee: 4% of monthly turnover calculated excluding VAT.
- Advertising fee: 4% of monthly turnover calculated excluding VAT.
Namibia, Botswana and Mozambique.
It all started in 1993 when owner Mr. A. Nicolakakis, a restauranteur by trade, purchased a flagging pizza restaurant with the intention of turning it around with his extensive knowledge and expertise. Instead of changing prices he decided to give two pizzas for the price of one. That is when Little Caesar’s came into being, eventually leading to the “birth” of Roman’s Pizza in 2002. Today, Roman’s Pizza has some of the busiest pizzerias in the country with some of our stores selling up to and even at times, in excess of, 2,000 pizzas per night.
Country-wide, we aim to offer consumers a more affordable meal, plus provide the franchisee with a substantial return on their capital.