Maxi’s Franchise for Sale
Maxi’s Restaurant is a unique, fast growing and highly competitive brand in the fast food industry. Maxi’s is a South African brand with a truly unique offering that is highly recognisable and growing on 70 stores nationally.
Maxi’s is part of Taste Holdings Ltd.
Maxi’s Franchise set up costs start from R1.8million (ex vat) dependant on the size of the site. Set up costs include: building, equipment, working capital, start up stock, joining fee and training. 50% of the total cost is required in unencumbered cash.
What does a Maxi’s franchise cost?
Set up costs are estimated from R1.8 million (ex VAT), dependent on the size of the site. Setup fees include building costs, equipment, joining fee and training. Monthly royalties are calculated as a percentage of the net monthly turnover.
- Estimated set up costs: From R1.8 million ex VAT
- Initial franchise deposit: R110 000.00 ex VAT | R125 400 incl. VAT
- Management service fee:6% of turnover
- Marketing fee %: 4% of turnover
- Initial agreement term: 5 Years
- Renewal term: 5 Years
Brand positioning & site location
The brand’s positioning drives the site selection for the brand. Prerequisites include high traffic areas with an emphasis on morning, day time and early evening trade.
Maxi’s is a trendy, quick-service sit-down family restaurant, with a site requirement of between 160 – 300 square meters. This equates to between 80 – 200 seats with table service. Maxi’s offers an extended menu of great tasting food, which includes breakfast, light meals, burgers, grills, desserts and kids offerings.
This follows the same trendy, quick-service as the restaurants, with sites ranging from 40 – 60 square meters. Limited seating is available for customer convenience. The menu includes all of the Maxi’s favourites and was created with fast service and quick turnaround times in mind.
Maxi’s Franchise sites available
Training and Support
Maxi’s offers a turn-key business solution from training to office support.
All new franchisees and their staff undergo intensive training comprising of theoretical and practical training modules.
Each store has a dedicated franchise manager who facilitates communication and operational requirements between the franchisee and franchisor. Our business philosophy is to provide franchisees with guidance to build and operate a successful enterprise.
In 2005, Maxi’s was acquired by Scooters Pizza (Pty) Ltd. Both brands, along with St. Elmo’s, Fish & Chip Co, Zebro’s, Domino’s Pizza and Starbucks now forms part of the Taste Food Division, operating under the holding company, Taste Holdings Ltd.
Maxi’s is a trendy, quick-service sit-down family restaurant offering an extended menu of value for money yet high-quality and great tasting food. The extensive menu includes breakfast, burgers and grills.
Who’s Ideal for Us?
What we look for in a franchisee
A successful business is driven by hands-on individual who understands the importance of superior service delivery and who is willing to commit the necessary time to build a successful business.
- Rashal Patel – Maxi’s Northmead Mall
- Tommy maximises Maxi’s investment with not one but three stores
- Maxi’s shows how sit-down restaurants still beat take-aways in convenience and value
- [Opinion Piece] How proper payment facilities can enhances customer retention
- Maxi’s Mokopane gives recognition & awards their employees
- Maxi’s opens up first franchises in Botswana and Mozambique
- [Opinion Piece] How to accommodate changing trends in food industry
- [Opinion Piece] Customisation trend impacts QSR sector
- All I want for Christmas is a franchise
- Maxi’s Mokopane raises money for local woman’s medical expenses
- Maxi’s 21st Anniversary has been a year to remember
- Maxi’s franchise is people focused
- Maxi’s White River Supports Women Empowerment
- Maxi’s franchise rewards their franchisees
- [Opinion Piece] Why franchising is a viable business opportunity
- Maxi’s Franchise gives a helping hand to the Door of Hope
- [Opinion Piece] How to succeed in the franchise industry
- WIN 1 of 5 meal vouchers at Maxi’s!
- [Opinion Piece] A satisfied customer is the best business partner
- [Opinion Piece] What are the qualities of a charismatic franchisee?
- [Opinion Piece] How to keep your doors open in winter
- [Opinion Piece] What makes a restaurant franchise great?
- Maxis scrumptious value offering now available in Overport
- Maxis for breakfast, lunch AND dinner
- Maxis prove that franchising isn’t just for the young
- [Opinion Piece] Big city franchising versus small town franchising
- Maxi’s puts a smile on children’s faces suffering with TB
- Maxi’s takes part in NekNomination by giving back to the people of the Tswelopele Frail Care Centre
- How to employ the best manager for your franchise
- MAXI’S opens franchise in Lambton
- To make it big in franchising involves more than just choosing the right brand
- Maxi’s East Rand increases their already respected value offering
- Sweet success as Maxi’s opens in Empangeni
- Maxi’s the Bridge capitalises on 24 hour food trend
- Taste Holdings uses social networking platforms
- Maxi’s named franchisor of the year
- Maxi’s menus receive dazzling makeover
- Maxi’s using portable advertising
- Maxi’s feeds the BMW GS Eco 1000
- MAXI’S IS COOKING IN THE CAPE
- MAXI’S SENDS VALENTINE’S WINNER TO MAURITIUS
- MAXI’S OPENS FRANCHISE IN LAMBTON