Mathnasium is one of the fastest growing franchises with over 1,000 locations around the world. Own the country-wide license to be the exclusive Master Franchisor in South Africa.
- Initial Franchise Fee: Range $100K – $500K USD
- Ongoing Royalty: 13%
- Sub Franchise Fees & Royalties: Approximately 40%
We’ll teach you the process of selling franchises and show you how to support them. We’ll begin by showing you how to operate a Mathnasium Learning Center yourself. You’ll learn how to use our suite of tools to build your business. We cover marketing, lead generation, education, customer relationship management, as well as our proprietary curriculum, the Mathnasium Method™.
Personality Traits: one driven, passionate entrepreneur
Role of franchisee: seize the power of our expanding brand and transform the lives of thousands of South Africa children.
The ideal franchisee: We are looking for one driven, passionate entrepreneur to seize the power of our expanding brand and transform the lives of thousands of South Africa children. We will grant just one license, could it be yours?
Mathnasium is one of the fastest growing businesses in franchising with more than 1,000 locations around the world. We will be awarding only one license for Master Franchisor rights for the country of South Africa.
Start-up fees and working capital needed to manage South Africa total approximately $700,000 USD. We estimate that South Africa will accommodate a minimum of 40 locations. South Africa’s Mathnasium Master Franchisor will collect an initial fee on each franchise sold and collect ongoing royalties on each franchise. They will provide their franchisees with training and support using our substantial existing systems and infrastructure.
We’re offering a truly unique opportunity: exclusive country-wide franchise rights to one of the most successful franchises of our time. We are looking for one driven, passionate entrepreneur to seize the power of our expanding brand and transform the lives of thousands of South Africa children. We will grant just one license, could it be yours?
- Mathnasium is one of the world’s fastest growing franchises and the leading math tutoring business for children with 1,000 locations and growing.
- Own the country-wide license to be the exclusive Master Franchisor in South Africa for Mathnasium.
- Master Franchisor will collect an initial fee on each franchise sold and collect ongoing royalties on each franchise.
- There is an estimated market potential for a minimum of 40-60 Mathnasium Centers in South Africa.
- Start-up fees and working capital needed to manage South Africa total approximately $700,000 USD.
- Extensive training and business development support is provided at start-up and throughout the lifetime of your Mathnasium franchise relationship.
- Best of all, our partner will deliver math education to transform the lives of tens of thousands of South Africa children for the better.
The demand for after-school math education is at an all-time high, but the competition is not getting results.
Why do their methods so often fail? Because unlike Mathnasium, they are not teaching children the long-term solution of “understanding” math. Often, they are pushing a short-term fix through repetition, memorization or cramming. Our rapid growth in the market has been due to offering a learning solution that simply works.
Parents repeatedly tell us: “We’ve tried private tutors, online and other schools but nothing actually worked…until Mathnasium”.
Much of our growth has come from word-of-mouth, as news gets out that there’s actually a learning solution that really works.
We are specifically interested in investors who have the skill and entrepreneurial acumen to grow a strongly-branded business from the ground up. With extensive support from Headquarters, but also with significant freedom for the right partner to inject their personal innovation and brilliance into the project. Our process for on-boarding and training new franchise developers has been carefully honed and perfected over 15+ years. So while it does involve significant commitment and involvement, every single step of that journey will be supported and encouraged by our many specialized franchise development team members.
Click image to enlarge