Kip McGrath Education Centres Franchise For Sale
Kip McGrath is a children’s education franchise with international presence. We provide specialised tutoring in Reading (Literacy), Phonics, Comprehension, Spelling, English and Mathematics for school-going children between grades 1 to 10. There are 65 operational franchises in South Africa.
- Grade 1 (Suburbs): R240 000
- Grade 2 (Large Towns and Townships): R215 000
- Grade 3 (Small Towns): R190 000
Available Locations for a Kip McGrath franchise
- Balfour Park
- Kyalami – (existing centre)
- Centurion South – (existing centre)
- Newlands East / West
- The Orchards
- Newlands/Claremont – Existing Centre
- All other small towns and some rural areas (Excluding Athlone, Brackenfell, Helderberg
- Valley, Durbanville and Bloubergstrand)
Training and Support
At Kip McGrath, we offer our franchisees:
- A full training course (ten days), which includes all the educational and business aspects of the KMEC Centre
- Continuous supply of educational material at no cost
- All lessons are supplied in a numbered, graded system of tutoring
- Support through visits, direct contact (email, sms, Skype, telephone) newsletters, conferences and workshops
- An opportunity to become an entrepreneur under the personal mentorship of an experienced, successful company
- A greater likelihood of success in business (80%)
Kip McGrath…international children’s education franchise
KMEC is an established international franchise with an expansion rate of one new centre opening every thirteen days, on average. The International Head Office is based in Australia and is a listed public company.
Kip McGrath franchise has been in operation for over 40 years and is represented by 550 centres in 7 countries. There are 65 operational franchises in South Africa. The Head Office owns one of these centres.
We provide specialised tutoring in Reading (Literacy), Phonics, Comprehension, Spelling, English and Mathematics for school-going children between grades 1 to 10.
Kip McGrath also help students in:
- Mathematics – from Grade 1 to Grade 12, including the Maths Literacy course
- Study Skills – suitable for secondary students and above
- Essay Writing (Exam answering) – suitable for senior secondary students and above
- Get Ready For School – suitable for 4 year olds
- Little Learners Program – suitable for 6 year olds
In the classroom situation, we use a multi-media, rotational approach and make extensive use of audio and visual materials. The franchisor supplies audio-visual software, CDs, worksheets and ‘in-house’ textbooks.
The student management system and all tutoring materials run from the internet cloud.
Kip McGrath franchisees have 110 learners (on average) enrolled in our centres at the peak period of the year, with our larger centres growing to over 450 learners.
Who’s Ideal for Us?
Kip McGrath franchisee profile
- The Kip McGrath franchise owner must be a person who loves working and playing with children. A positive attitude and a buoyant, enthusiastic personality are more important to us than qualifications.
- A franchisee does not have to be a qualified teacher, but such a qualification will improve one’s chances of success and ensures a higher profitability.
- A mathematics qualification is not a prerequisite.
- Kip McGrath maintain a high level of professionalism. The tutors we select are experienced teachers with a nationally recognised teaching qualification.
- The tutors, like the franchisee, must have a genuine love and empathy for children.
- The ideal franchisee must understand the importance of computer technology and the internet in education