Innovatus FET College Franchise for Sale
Innovatus FET College was established in 2009 in order to fill a market niche in South Africa.
Innovatus is the Latin term meaning innovation, to renew, create or re-engineer. And this is what the Innovatus brand stands for i.e. to re-engineer education practices in the country. Innovatus is also in the process of upgrading, rebranding and undergoing a name change to be more relevant in the current education market and for trade mark registration.
We pride ourselves on being unique, innovative and continually improving to ensure that our organisation is always kept abreast of latest developments and improvements. In keeping with this innovative philosophy, we have achieved many accreditations, accolades and affiliations such as: being an accredited member of the Franchise Association of South Africa (FASA; becoming the first private college in South Africa to achieve full accreditation for 7 years with the Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training and most recently being successfully accredited by a government approved funding initiative, which allows our franchisees to access government funding at super friendly rates and extremely relaxed funding criteria
How much does an Innovatus FET College franchise cost?
Cash buyers: R 960,000 including VAT (R 842,105 excluding)
Buyers with 75% cash available upfront: Buyers who have a minimum of R 720,000 can have their franchises installed immediately and pay the balance over 2 years
- BEE Candidates preferable
- Drivers Licence
- Have a minimum own contribution of R 300,000
- Be willing to attend a Business Skills Assessment (1 day) and a Business Training Course (5 days) as required by the funders
Buyers must approach their own financial institutions and Innovatus would provide business and financial information as required, most of which is already contained in the Disclosure Document.
The following costs apply to the franchisee buying a new franchise:
- Total Investment = R 960,000 (Including VAT)
- Upfront Fee = R 600,000
- Money on Call = 50% to 100%
- Monthly Service Fee = 10%
Funds required to start:
- Standard Decor and signage
- Training of staff
For an investment of R 960,000 the franchisor will ensure the following:
- Assist in the establishment of the business by giving advice and direction in respect of the installation, erection, use and application of the Trade Dress, and the procurement and installation of suitable equipment and accessories
- Make the know-how available to the franchisee
- Help guide the franchisee through an accreditation and registration process with the Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance and Further Education and Training; the Department of Higher Education and Training and other accrediting bodies
- By arrangement with the franchisee: when the business is first established, train employees of the franchisee at premises designated by the franchisor and at the franchisor’s expense
- Make available to the franchisee the Franchise Operations and Procedure Manual(FOP) and the Policy and Procedures Manual( PPM) plus other materials that in the reasonable opinion of the franchisor will assist the franchisee to use the system effectively
- Supply the start-up equipment to the franchisee on the effective date
- Advise on the equipment and stocking requirements of the franchisee prior to its commencement of business
- From time to time and in their sole discretion, provide such other know-how as it may deem necessary or requisite for the establishment and operation of the business, including general advice, instruction in purchasing of materials and handling, record keeping and general administration, advice on advertising and promotions and information on items available for purchase from the franchisor or suppliers
- Assist the franchisee in procuring supplies, services and equipment necessary for the operation of the business and may assist the franchisee to procure discounts or any other form of advantageous purchasing or other benefits in respect of supplies
Innovatus has already approved more than 80 locations in South Africa, covering all 9 provinces. The company is inviting highly motivated and successful entrepreneurs to now take up an Innovatus FET College franchise opportunity in these areas or an area of your own choice, subject to company approval and endorsement.
To find out more about Innovatus FET College then please fill in the “request information form”.
Training and Support
The franchisor shall:
- Render a Professional back-up service to the franchisees
- Be engaged in the research and development of new and market related course material and assessments and the registering thereof with the appropriate accreditation bodies
- Develop, implement and maintain administrative, financial and operational systems in order to streamline the managing processes within the franchise business, both at Head Office and franchise level
- Take responsibility for the standard and integrity of the nation-wide operation of INNOVATUS FET COLLEGE
- Provide training and assistance to the new Franchisee. Before a franchise may register students the initial training at Head Office must be attended
- Evaluate the college, administration systems and lecturers on a frequent basis to ensure that Franchisees keep their competitive edge and uphold the quality management systems, which are in place
- Plan a regional and local advertising campaign
- Training: Annual Conference for franchisees with Innovatus FET College franchisor
- Practical hands-on training during the year for staff and management of each franchise
- Fully establishment of the Franchise site
- Provide assist and advice on the location of premises
- Fully functional and operational Head Office
About Innovatus FET College Franchises
Innovatus FET College franchise…revolutionizing franchised education practices in South Africa
- Easy access into education as a business (which has high entry barriers)
- Competitively priced and funding available to approved buyers
- The only private college in the country to have Umalusi full accreditation for 7 years
- Tried and tested business system
- Proven concept in the market place
- Quality and innovative education
- Accredited and registered institution with the South African education authorities
- Over 40 accredited programmes to choose from
- Education is a boom business in South Africa and will probably stay like that for the next 100-150 years
- Innovatus is highly respected in the industry
- Over 50 years combined private education experience
- Demonstrated and successful track record
Innovatus FET College was created to revolutionize education practices; be unique in its educational practices, and become an industry leader in innovative educational practices.
Innovatus, which now has seven campuses nationally, was initially established to meet the growing needs of the community, requiring nationall, recognised and accredited qualifications in various fields of study such as:
- Public relations;
- Education and teaching;
- Policing information technology;
- Business management;
- Office administration;
- Hospitality and
- Accounting and more…
Our high pass rates are testament alone to the company’s quality and its distinct competitive advantage when compared to its competitors. The management team at Innovatus comprises of educational and business professionals and academics who have more than 5 decades of experience in private education.
Who’s Ideal for Us?
- A people’s person: She/he must have excellent selling skills; experience in direct selling is preferable
- Communication skills: A good franchisee is one who enjoys spending time with people. Remember, if one treats their staff and customers with trust and respect, then they will remain loyal to them. Hence, it is must for a franchisee to treat their customers well which will ultimately add to the popularity of a business
- Hard working: Franchisee must not be afraid of hard work and happy to put in the hours required to get the job done
- Positive attitude: Franchisee must have a good attitude towards work and show that they can work alongside their employees, whether it is in the office or out in the field. They must even be willing to look for ways to make the brand more popular and suggest frequent changes for the betterment of the business. The franchisee must be self-motivated to take action and follow the successes of others.
- Be a good leader and also be a good follower: Customers preferring franchised business are generally there because they know what to expect. A franchise system then rests upon the consistency of the products or services it offers.
- Committed and motivated: Innovatus FET College is looking for people who do not just follow the system but can get going when the going gets tough.
- Financially and ethically sound person: You will be expected to treat customers, suppliers and Innovatus FET College Support Office with integrity.
- A Success Formulae & Model for Innovatus Franchisees
- Debt must be less than 50% of price, unless you are using our government approved preferred funding opportunity
- Location has to be right, on major bus / taxi / train / private transport routes
- Must be a hands on owner (not compulsory) but highly preferred
- Must attend once a month review meetings held at head office
- Must have a passion for quality education and high pass rates
- Must love dealing with people
- Multiple franchises awarded to superb operators
The Franchise Application Process
- Interested enquiries fill in the application form below
- Franchisor sends Disclosure Document and Franchise Information
- If prospective franchisee is interested, then informs Franchisor
- Franchisor sends Franchise Application Form and Credit Check Consent Forms for completion
- Prospective Franchisee must pay in R 2,850 screening fee (refundable on successful sale) by EFT into the Innovatus banking account
- Screening is compulsory for all candidates and is non-negotiable and includes Credit Checks; SAPS Criminal Checks and Psychometric Testing (online) to be done
- Prospective Franchisee meets with Franchisor at head office located in Kwa Zulu Natal
- Signature of franchise agreement and then installation of Innovatus Franchise