FurniT Franchise are looking for a Master Franchisee or an Area Development Partner in South Africa
Due to an unforeseen illness, the owner, Johan van Loggerenberg is selling his well established and successful furniture retail warehouse for R2.8 million for the entire franchise. Other options are available to discuss e.g. Partnerships. National franchising is then available once this position has been fulfilled.
6 months full initial training and support will be provided. Additional training can be discussed.
The Ideal Master FurniT Franchisee/Partner
Somebody with business savvy and background.
FurniT stock products such as:
- Home and Living: Tables, Bedroom, Dining, Bars and mirrors
- Outdoor: Wooden furniture and treatment
- Rustic furniture
- Telephones: Old antique designs
- Other: Lighting, gifts, clocks, frames, ladders, media racks, game sets
- Juke boxes
- Braais and Accessories
- …and more
FurniT sells items online and on BidorBuy
From experience over many years and especially since the economic down-turn phase in late 2008, it has become clear that there is an opportunity with combining the requirements / demands of an existing, changed market with the growing “frustration” among independent furniture manufacturers, -importers, -wholesalers, –distributors, under a “new” supply – chain concept, meeting the needs of all parties involved.
Accessibility to an International supply base with joint sourcing, controlled cost, quality, supply and selected product exclusivity for FurniT Retailers (Licensees), as well as the advantages through Group Identification (FurniT) and National joint Marketing efforts, are some of the main benefits in considering Licensing under the FurniT banner.
There is also a growing requirement (demand) from manufacturer and Wholesaler side for a consolidated effort in order to “create” new dependable channels to the end – customer. Factors contributing to this drive include:
- Requirement for heightened product exposure and visibility in the market
- Controlled growth in business and relations with selected Retailers (FurniT – licensees)
- Market feedback and information to assist with product development and increased quality and service levels
- Sharing of expertise, information and know-how, with qualified input from all levels to increase effectiveness of the whole supply-chain.
- Cost control advantages, through a shortened supply chain, with joint efforts
Increased volumes with cost and price advantages (including for the final customer)
Click image to enlarge