Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in South Africa, the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs more than 566,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company’s vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our global mission is to put one million people to work in one calendar year!
- Initial fee: R225 000 (excl. VAT)
- Set-up cost: Dependant on office space, area, number of staff. +- R250 000.
- Deposit: Full amount payable on signature of the franchise agreement
- Training: 2 weeks in Oklahoma City USA, and one week at head office in Centurion. Developer to spend a full week with franchisee and team on opening.
- Working Capital: Sufficient capital to pay operational expenses for at least 3 months
- Total Investment: R500 000 (approximately)
- Royalty fee: Royalties average around 4.8% of monthly gross margin Rand on temporary placements, and can vary depending on the service fee billed to each client company. Royalties on permanent placements is 8% of the placement fee billed to client companies
- Marketing fee: Included in royalties
What you get for your investment
The investment includes:
- All initial training abroad in Oklahoma City, USA, at Express University for 2 weeks and locally for one week at our Head Office in Centurion.
- All operational material, marketing tools and material.
- One desktop/laptop and a pre-formatted server is included in order that you have the proper systems to operate Q4 (our customised CRM tool).
- Support is given on sales, marketing, IT, finance, payroll and HR/IR matters.
- Gauteng: Johannesburg central, Alberton, Germiston, Randburg, Fourways/Kyalami, Roodepoort, Pretoria East, East Rand, Vaal Triangle
- Eastern Cape: East London
- Western Cape: Cape Town CBD, Epping, Southern Suburbs, The Boland, Bellville,
- Mpumalanga: Barberton, Hazyview, Nelspruit, White River
- Limpopo: Polokwane
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: Ballito, Estcourt, Newcastle, South Coast
- Northern Cape: Kimberley
- Free State Bloemfontein, Welkom
Initial training and support:
Franchisees are comprehensively trained in Oklahoma City over 2 full weeks. Thereafter, one week’s training at Head Quarters in Centurion
Ongoing training and support:
Ongoing online and webinar training through Express University.
Skills: Entrepeneurial, Sales, Business Management, People Management (Human Resources)
Experience: Human Resource, Business Management, Sales, Sales Sales!
Personality Traits: High Energy, positive, focused, driven, professional.
Role of franchisee: Create a culture to support your vision in your office. Ensure all staff adhere to the recipe and utilise the Express system and tools to succeed as a business owner.
The ideal franchisee: Highly motivated to succeed in business, with a professional approach to running a great people oriented business.
Express Employment Professionals offers a business-to-business franchise that creates a great level of success. We success because our business model blends caring support with strong professional drive. Express franchise owners enjoy professional achievement while helping others make a real difference in their local communities. Express was established in South Africa in 1998 and currently has 12 offices throughout South Africa. As a franchised business, we are both an international company large enough to serve your Human Resource needs completely and a local office small enough to move quickly and act independently. Express franchise owners have the opportunity to control their schedules in a professional 8 to 5 business. It’s a business you can be proud to run and allows you to be involved in your community and provide hope to people.
Click image to enlarge