Col’Cacchio Pizzeria Franchise for Sale
Col’Cacchio pizzeria is an Italian restaurant franchise. The brand has become synonymous with a range of crisp thin-based pizzas and an impressive variety of freshly prepared salads and pastas.
On average, the total investment required for a Col’ Cacchio franchise is approx R3.8 million including VAT.
* This estimate is based on an average store. Pricing may vary depending on the size and location of the store. The figure excludes any landlord allowances.
- Col’Cacchio pizzeria (full sit-down store) Total investment from *R 3 850 000
- Mio Col’Cacchio pizzeria (takeaway & delivery) Total investment from *R 2 500 000
Monthly fees Management Service Fee:
6% of turnover per month. Marketing Fee: 2% of turnover per month
What can I earn?
You can earn up to 25% of EBIDTA (Earnings before Interest, Depreciation, Tax and Amortization).
What do I get for my investment?
- A complete store (turnkey)
- Full training for you and your staff for a minimum of two months before your store opens
- A full month of on-site support after your store opens
- Opening stock
- Ongoing support from Head Office
How we train and support you
Full training is provided by our experienced operations team prior to opening a new store. Ongoing support includes practical on-site training, classroom work and our interactive online video training programme for franchisees made up of various modules. These include: Brand Induction, Stock Control, Hygiene Training, Waitron Training, Menu Knowledge, Manager Training, and Coffee and Cocktail Training. The Operations & Procedures Manual is available to all franchisees.
What we look for in a franchisee
All Col’Cacchio pizzeria stores are owner operated and the most successful stores are those in which the owner invests extra time. The operating partner needs to own at least 25% of the business. The best business owners are hard-working and not afraid of long hours. They are always proactive in building their business and will do whatever it takes to succeed. They have the ability to deal with pressure and to keep on going, regardless. Successful franchisees should not over extend themselves financially and have the ability to re-pay loans, if applicable.
The following locations are available :
If you have your own site in mind in either the locations below or in any other areas, give us a call and we’ll look into it! We’re looking for franchisees in the following locations:
- V&A Waterfront
- Clearwater Mall
- Mall of Rosebank
- Parktown North
- Sandton City
- Vaal Mall
- Wonderboom Junction (Pretoria)
- Durban North
- Westville Mall
- Port Elizabeth
Mio Col’Cacchio pizzeria (Express Store)
- Olympus Village (Pretoria East)
About Col’Cacchio Franchise
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria – We’re the reason you crave pizza!
Established in 1992 in Cape Town, South Africa, Col’Cacchio pizzeria is a name that has become synonymous throughout South Africa with Italian-inspired, artisanal food, including a broad range of crisp, thin-based pizzas and a wide variety of freshly prepared salads and pastas.
In 2012 we opened our first express store, Mio Col’Cacchio pizzeria. Mio, meaning ‘my’ in Italian, was conceived as a mini version of the Col’Cacchio pizzeria brand, offering both sit-down and takeaway dishes and deliveries. Mio is the local pizzeria, a place to bring family and meet friends.
After 23 years Col’Cacchio Holdings has over 32 branches in South Africa that make up the vibrant and passionate group.
Col’Cacchio pizzeria is for everyone either for a full sit-down or quick, casual meal. We offer top class food and efficient, friendly service in an informal, relaxed environment.
It’s the ideal setting to have a business meeting over lunch or enjoy a meal with loved ones. Children are given dough to play with and wax crayons to draw or ‘design their own pizza’ on our brown paper table overlays as entertainment while they wait for their food. Our Col’Cacchio pizzeria restaurants invite customers to eat in, take out or call up for a convenient delivery.
Why own a Col’Cacchio pizzeria franchise?
Join our vibrant franchise group and reap the rewards of owning and managing your own business with the support of our experienced head-office team. There is a great company culture at Col’Cacchio pizzeria, one of hard work combined with good fun. We love what we do and the operations team is keen to share that feeling with you! With only a small number of stores allocated to each Field Service Consultant, you can expect extensive support during training and once your store is up and running. So too from the marketing team, who work tirelessly to take our brand to even greater heights.
- Voted as one of the Top 100 SA Restaurants in the Eat Out Awards 2010-2014
- Voted Best Pizza in Joburg in the Leisure Options Best of Joburg Awards 2013 & 2014
- Gold Award in the Diners Club International Winelist Awards 2009 – 2014
- Voted Best Italian Franchise in the Leisure Options Best of Joburg Awards 2011 & 2012 Col’Cacchio pizzeria Cape Town (the original store) listed in the book “Where Chef’s Eat” by world-acclaimed chef Luke Dale Roberts.
- Unsure which Col’Cacchio pizza to choose? Order a half & half.
- New LCHF dishes – The Col’Cacchio franchise have them mastered!
- Col’Cacchio releases their winter menu highlights
- Order Col’Cacchio online, Cape Argus and #Foodgramming
- Col’Cacchio awards their franchisees
- Col’Cacchio Pizzeria Celebrity Chef Donation Celebration
- Col’Cacchio is 21 – Our birthday, your party!
- Mio Col’Cacchio pizzeria’s the reason you crave pizza
- Col’Cacchio pizzeria franchise now open in Westlake
- Coco Reinarhz’ Bujumbura hits Col’Cacchio pizzeria menu as series gets off to a record-breaking start
- Col’ Cacchio pizzeria Montecasino Now open!