Coating Worx Franchise for Sale
Coating Worx is a nationwide Commercial and Domestic Paint Contracting Company
Total “Set up Cost”: R370 000.00 Ex Vat.
What does this franchise cost?
Total “Set up Cost”: R370 000.00 Ex Vat.
The set-up cost provides you with a complete turnkey operation securing your right to operate a franchise using Coating Worx trademarks and business systems. Very little capital is required to run the business due to progress payments from clients and account facilities with suppliers. Gross profit margins generally run at 40% with few additional overheads due to the nature of the business.
Working Capital and financial support:
We recommend at least R 25 000 as an initial start up amount and at least 3 months overheads in the bank.
These funds will be used to support your cash flow in the initial start up phase. Note that the paint suppliers provide an account to approved franchisees and contract deposits from clients assist with cash flow requirements.
How we train you:
Coating Worx, in conjunction with its suppliers, offer an intensive in-house training course for franchisees and managers followed by on site training.
- Sales, Marketing and Sourcing of Contracts
- Contract costing, compiling and submitting of proffesional quote’s
- Product Knowledge
- Technical Knowledge
- Administration and Financial Procedures
- Equipment Use and Maintenance
- Management Functions and Responsibilities
- Industrial Relations
- Staff Management and Training
Where are we recruiting?
- Western Cape
- Northern Cape
- Eastern Cape
- North West
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Free State
Who’s Ideal for Us?
About Coating Worx Franchise
Coating Worx is a nationwide Commercial and Domestic Paint Contracting Company focusing on assisting Corporate, Body Corporate, Townhouse complex and Property managers in enhancing and maintaining their property assets. Established in 1989, Coating Worx is a firmly established brand boasting a wealth of experience and expertise in the South African paint contracting industry.
Some of the advantages of owning a Coating Worx franchise:
- Good Return On Investment
- Minimal working capital required
- No stock holding
- Low overheads
- Equipment & training included
- Management Software for running the Franchise
- Leads supplied by Head Office
- National contracts secured by Head Office
- Established brand
- Paint supplier guarantees and discounts
- Financing option of paint contracts for Townhouse Complexes
- Painting in the Domestic & Commercial fields
- Monthly Marketing allowance from supplier rebates
Why own a Coating Worx franchise?
It’s an opportunity to belong to one of the premier Coatings Company supplied by the best names in paint, Plascon and Dulux. The paint contracting market in South Africa is worth hundreds of millions of Rand per annum due to properties requiring re-painting approximately every five years which makes the Coating Worx an ideal annuity business. Coating worx is part of an
‘everthirsty’ multi-million rand market because painting is not an option, but a necessity. Every property in existence must be painted to stave off environmental damage. New buildings must be painted and every existing building inevitably finds itself in need of a repaint at some stage.
Additionally, painting enhances the value of any property whether it be residential or commercial.
- The paint contracting market in South Africa is worth hundreds of millions of Rands per annum.
- Property owners in South Africa are continually moving and refurbishing and therefore creating a never-ending supply of new paint contracts to be awarded
- Aesthetics play an important role for commercial property owners whose buildings are an extension of their image – they need to reflect the professionalism and integrity of their brand
- Properties require re-painting approximately every five years, which makes the Coating Worx an ideal annuity business.
- Coating Worx franchise and me: It’s a win-win situation
- Grant achieves a work-life balance as well as a great income with Coating Worx franchise