Chicken Xpress is quickly becoming the ‘peoples champion’ in each new community we enter into. Our goal is to provide delicious food served in inspirational & comfortable CX stores, by loyal staff that absolutely love the brand; all while making a difference to each community across the country.
- Initial fee: R95 000.00
- Set-up cost: Average R1 193 379 (based on a standard Chicken Xpress store of up to 80sqm)
- Deposit: R95 000.00 (this then becomes the Initial Franchise Fee on Franchise Agreement signature)
- Training: Included in Set-Up Cost
- Working Capital: R70 000 opening stock + recommended 3-6 months wages and rental
- Total Investment: R1,169 500.00
- Royalty fee: 5% of Turnover
- Marketing fee: 1,5% of Turnover
All prices exclude VAT
We are currently seeking Franchise partners to join us in the following areas:
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- Northern Cape
- Free State
- North West
- Across Africa
Initial training and support
Full training provided on all aspects of the business, including operational, financial etc
Ongoing training and support
The local CX Team Member will be there for the first week of opening to attend to all opening requirements of the business with the franchisee partner. Further to this, they will visit your store a minimum of once a month and our full Head Office Team will be available to assist with any assistance needed
At Chicken Xpress we believe that awesome brands are built by ordinary people who are passionate about delivering the extraordinary.
In order to become world famous we only want hands-on franchisees and staff, who love the brand and live to serve. We want to be the most loved peoples brand in South Africa where people can connect with us not for what we do (serve delicious food) but who we are (the peoples champion of your community)
Great food served by staff who are nuts about the brand is what we want to be remembered for.
Chicken Xpress is a proudly, homegrown brand that has its roots and Head Office in Kwa-Zulu Natal. The brand started with one store in Umlazi, KZN; and a vision to solve two issues that the founders had identified in the market:
- To provide consumers with a fresh approach to fried chicken and expand on local flavours while keeping an aspirational brand at the forefront of marketing and design.
- To provide each store with a well-priced business model, which achieves a great Return-on-Investment, and to grow the store popularity throughout the community.
The first Chicken Xpress store opened its doors in 2011 in KZN and has since grown into various other provinces across South Africa and is constantly expanding into new countries across Africa. The brand has enjoyed a fantastic feedback from consumers and it is off of this success that the brand looks to grow to a household name across the country, with a total of 40 stores planned to be trading by the end of 2016, and a 5 year goal to open over 350 stores across country.
While Chicken Xpress is passionate about growing the brand in order to provide both a positive business and socioeconomic return for franchisees, this is done hand-in-hand through franchisees and staff members that treat the brand, their stores and their customers with the utmost respect and consistently grow their stores into great businesses in their communities.
Click image to enlarge