Cafe2go Franchise for Sale
Cafe2go offers barista style mobile coffee trailers. Our franchisees park at hand-picked sites during the week and are active at events over weekends. Full training, exclusive area, suppliers all organised, launch and marketing support provided. We also help you to find a site and a barista…the two key elements in your franchise!
- Initial fee and set-up cost: R225 000.00
- Deposit: Full amount of R225, 000.00
- Training: Included
- Working Capital: R50, 000.00
- Total Investment: R275, 000.00
- Royalty and Marketing fee: R5000 per month
- Monthly Turnover: Expect around R60, 000.00 and Net Profit around R30, 000.00 (Individual results will differ)
What do you get for the investment?
Custom-build trailer, all equipment, start-up stock, marketing material, exclusive area, training, launch support. We also help you to find a site and a barista…the two key elements in your franchise!
- Gauteng: We have franchises in Pretoria-East, Pretoria-North and Northcliff. Available areas in Centurion, Midrand, West-Rand, Joburg CBD , Sandton and elsewhere.
- Eastern Cape: Available areas on the Garden Route, PE and East London
- Western Cape: 2 outlets in Northern suburbs. Various areas available.
- Other Provinces: Various very good areas available.
Training and Support
Initial training and support:
Classroom and hands-on training on business model, systems, software and practical exposure to event management. Your barista gets evaluated and additional training provided if needed.
Ongoing training and support:
All the support and coaching you need till you are fully operational. Weekly Ops Meetings with all franchisees. Monthly Franchisee Audits and Business Mentoring Sessions.
About Cafe2go Franchises
Cafe2go sells quality artisan coffees, hot drinks and a handcrafted menu of snacks to South Africans who appreciate quality coffee and food. You will find us at markets, sport days, music festivals, corporate events … wherever we are booked!.
Our iconic branded trailers are operated by passionate franchisees and highly trained baristas.
Although only founded in 2012, our founder, coffee connoisseur and provincial rugby player, Hanno Coetzee’s love affair with coffee and the many different ways to make the product available to customers started in the late 1990’s. Today Hanno takes care of the Western Cape Region.
Jan Grobler, CEO, decided to partner with Hanno to add his business, retail and franchising experience… and his love of the bean! Jan is passionate about growing businesses in carefully selected niche markets and combines his academic background (BComm.LLB.MBA) with a 20-year career in franchising, law and business mentoring.
Xantelle van Vyver, GM BEAN…. has a passion to make the impossible possible with a swish of her cape. She handles event bookings, event project management, staff training, supply chain management and office administration .”
Thabang, Barista & Training Manager, uses his deep experience in making fantastic coffees to train and support our growing team of barista’s….ultimately a business like ours depend on the skills and personalities of our customer-facing barista’s!
Our senior team is rounded out by Perri Grobler, branding fashionista, menu designer and EVENT liaison…quite a mouth-full, but then Perri’s 20 years in retail, customer care and building business helps!
Between the Cape and Gauteng Offices we service the rest of our lovely South Africa…so look out for a Cafe2go Trailer in Bloem, Durbs, Kimberley and the rest!
Who’s Ideal for Cafe2go?
- Skills: Able to handle day-to-day operation of a mobile food & beverage style trailer and event management on weekends.
- Experience: Business and marketing, esp in Food & Beverage Industries, a recommendation.
- Personality Traits: Outgoing. Organised. Love coffee!
- Role of franchisee: Hands-on operator with one or two barista’s offering coffee solutions at events and selected sites.
- The ideal franchisee: Hands-on, love coffee, willing to work hard and smart.