Burger Bistro started as a small outlet in the suburbs of Pretoria in 2012. Within 8 months they became so popular that they had to follow the franchise route as per customer demand. In 2014 Burger Bistro opened its first franchise, and by the end of 2017, 6 outlets had been sold
- Set-up cost: R1,190,000 – Build/Layout and decor of shop (Project Management Fee + Equipment + Furniture, Fittings & Décor + Set-up of Premises + POS)
- Deposit: R150,000
- Training: R40,000
- Working Capital: R200,000
- Average monthly running costs: ranges between R140k – R170k
- Total Investment:R1,7m
- Royalty fee: 5%
- Marketing fee:2%
What do you get for the investment?
A full turnkey operation with comprehensive training and support
- Gauteng – 5 shops, looking to expand to 14
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- Mossel Bay
- Cape Town
Initial training and support:
- Initial training of all your staff and yourself.
- 4-6 weeks daily support from when the shop is open
Ongoing training and support:
Staff and owner/s must undergo 6 – 8 weeks on hands training. We offer on-going support as needed by the Franchisee
- Computer literate
- General life skils
- Managerial skills
- Experience: At least 5 years work experience (not trade specific)
- Personality Traits:
- Very hard working
- Thinking on your feet
- Good communicator
- Peoples person with good communication skills
- Role of franchisee: To operate your store at optimum quality, believing and building a brand as to become part of this Family
In a town where burger is king, this is the first one that took the burger premise and built a mini empire around exactly that – and scored high marks while ticking all the boxes Two guys who love good food, especially burgers, and who in 2012, had a dream and a vision! They would create hamburgers, the likes of which could not be found anywhere else. Their burgers would be the most delicious and mouth-watering conceivable, and be prepared with the love and passion of true connoisseurs. They would use only the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Yet, they would be forever true to their pledge to provide the best value for money – in short, their menu would be affordable.
In 2014 Burger Bistro opened its first franchise, and by the end of 2017, 6 outlets had been sold, Burger Bistro is the first national franchise network in the fast-food industry to provide gourmet burgers at popular prices.
In 2016, Burger Bistro won the Franchise Association of South Africa’s Franchisor of the Year award in the newcomer category.
Click image to enlarge