Burger Bistro Franchise for Sale
Once upon a time, or, to be precise, five years ago, there were two guys who loved good food, especially burgers, and who had a dream and a vision! They would create hamburgers, the likes of which would not be found anywhere else. Their burgers would be the most delicious and mouth-watering conceivable, and be prepared with the love and passion of true connoisseurs. They would use only the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Yet, they would be forever true to their pledge to provide the best value for money – in short, their fantastic menu would be totally affordable!
Total Investment: R1 250 000(excl. VAT). Initial Operating Capital: R200 000
- Initial operating capital: R200 000.00
- Opening Stock: R50 000.00 (Included in total investment)
- Total Investment: R1 250 000.00 excl VAT
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Marketing Fee: 2%
Further financial information will be given on signature of a confidentiality agreement.
What do you get for your investment?
- A complete store (turnkey)
- Full training for all staff, management and franchisee
- Operations manual
Potential franchisees will receive assistance with finding locations. Any proposed location will be subject to franchisor approval. Currently, locations only available for approval in Gauteng.
Training and Support
- 8 week training programme: All staff, management and franchisees will undergo a minimum of eight weeks training programme in order to properly prepare them to be true ambassadors of the brand. Trainees will be thoroughly instructed in all aspects of the business, receive both theoretical and practical training as well as being coached on the preparation of all dishes on the menu. This will take place at the Franchisor Head Office in, Villieria, Pretoria.
- Ongoing training and support: Trainees and franchisees will be provided with ongoing training and support at the franchised outlet for as long as needed. There will be continued head office support.
- Operations Manual: Included in the purchase price.
- Set up: The franchisee gets a fully functioning restaurant. This includes equipment, shop fitting, furniture, décor, stock, etc.
About Burger Bistro Franchises
Burger Bistro is a cosy little burger joint co-owned by Corné Read and Jan-Hendrik van Staden – two entrepreneurs and burger aficionados with time on their hands and a point to prove.
The bistro first opened its doors in June 2012 and was an instant hit! With no compromising of the quality of ingredients, dedicated owner-operators and zero advertising, the word soon spread like wildfire! Their customers drive from all over Gauteng and even further for their burgers. Having been voted as one of the Top 5 Burger Joints in South Africa, this little bistro is now bursting at the seams and the only way to keep their customers happy is by opening more outlets.
In 2016 Burger Bistro won the prestigious FASA Newcomer Franchisor of the Year Award and by April 2017 the will have 5 stores open in Gauteng
The bistro specialises in burgers but also has some steaks and sandwiches on the menu. The burgers vary from good old bacon and cheese to the “Marilyn Monroe”, a burger topped with melted Brie, a strawberry, balsamic vinegar and black pepper jam. These brilliant burgers can be accompanied by one of their fabulous milkshakes which also come in exotic flavours such as peanut butter and watermelon.
The patties are made on site and the buns are freshly baked daily, especially for the business. The focus is on fresh ingredients and quality at all times.
Who’s Ideal for Burger Bistro?
- passionate people are sought to join our business.
An owner-operated restaurant franchise is being sold and this necessitates finding people who will love their restaurant as much as the franchisors love their business. Potential franchisees should preferably have had experience in the restaurant industry.