From R180,000 – R355,000 excluding VAT (Lump Sum) dependent on territory
An A’Africa Pest Prevention franchise opportunity allows you to begin your first day of business with a recognized name. A’Africa Pest Prevention was established in 2004 and has franchises in the Free State, North West, Northern Cape and Eastern Cape.
As an A’Africa Pest Prevention franchise, you will benefit from:
- Contract development support
- Human Resource support
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Proven management and business systems
- Systems and procedures that ensure profit, growth and success
- Franchisor support and response times
- Networking at meetings with industry professionals.
A’Africa Pest Prevention controls and prevents the following pests:
Ants, Bed bugs, Bees, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Fish moths, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moles, Mole crickets, Rodents, Scorpions, Snakes, Spiders and Termites
Benefits of a pest control company includes:
- Some industries are lawfully required to make use of the services of a professional pest control company.
- Repeat business with service level agreements
- Very large client base
- It is a professional service business
- It is a fast growing industry