Introducing The London Pie Co. Franchise Station
The compact, affordable pie unit that you have been waiting for. All this from the brand customers know, trust and demand.
What is included in a ‘Station’ model?
- Free Standing Mobile Pie Unit
- Granite Top
- Humidifying Oven
- Pie Warmer
- 40 inch Television
- Illuminated Pylon Sign
- Operations Manual
FROM ONLY R85 000 VAT included or an affordable rental option (terms and conditions apply)
- 1200mm x 1000mm x 2210mm retail space in an existing business
- Single phase electricity
- Franchise Commitment
- Sign a franchise agreement
- One staff member of current staff compliment
This model is ideal for:
- Garage convenience stores
- Canteens / tuck shops / office blocks
- Informal sector traders
- Snack shops
- Food retailers
- Any existing store meeting criteria
The History of London Pie Co.
London Pie is one of South Africa’s leading pie brands. Our first shop opened in 1994 and since then we have kept developing the brand. We take pride in our menu and boast with our baking ability as we deliver a fresh, scrumptious and delectable premium pie.
At London Pie we continue to build a brand that goes beyond simply baking pies. The London Pie way is all about bringing you premium quality at reasonable prices. Enjoy a
superior product that will leave you wanting more.
The award winning, recognised and leader in the franchise industry, Hot Dog Café, bought the London Pie group in February 2014 and since incorporation into the Hog Dog Café stable, the London Pie Brand continues to grow from strength to strength.
Benefits of owning a London Pie
- Proven brand awareness
- Customers demand products and services they know and trust
- Limited capital outlay
- You are in business for YOURSELF, but not by yourself.
- Quality products
- Business success through customer acceptance of recognised brand and products
- On-going support by experienced field consultants
- Create increased spending by your customers
- Potential increase of bottom line by selling only 30 pies per day
- Built in royalties – no hidden costs
- Backing from a full FASA Member
- Enjoy the safety of being associated with a franchise versus that of an independent operator
- Regular deliveries.
- Operational assistance is a telephone call away.