- Upfront fee: R70 000.00
- Approximate establishment cost: R650 000.00
- Recommended working capital: R 80 000.00
- Total investment: R 800 000.00
- Franchisees minimum own contribution: 20%
- Management services fee: 5%
- Marketing fee: R1300/pm
27 years after the “Dream” became a reality, Jimmy’s Killer Fish & Chips was established in March 2011.
Jimmy’s Killer Fish & Chips is a scaled-down version of the Jimmy’s Killer Prawns, and is geared for the takeaway & take-home market. Most of the stores also having seating available for the customer on the go.
Our brand accommodates current customer trends, varied tastes & preferences. Furthermore, we cater for all sectors of the population & all income groups.
Jimmy’s Killer Brands maintains the highest standards with regards to Cleanliness, Service, Quality & Value (CSQV) & will demand the same from all its franchisees.