Franchising Plus Is Your Link to Franchising Success
Franchising Plus is a business consultancy that specialises in assisting existing businesses and prospective franchise companies in expanding their operations by means of franchising, licensing and other suitable business distribution mechanisms. We also provide business development support to new and aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Assist clients to develop optimal expansion models for their business with emphasis on franchising.
- Provide guidance regarding the implementation of all the phases of the franchising process including subsequent performance audits.
- Review existing operations, pinpoint shortcomings and offer advice on addressing these.
Our services include researching and creating Franchise Business Format Systems for our clients. This included the development of operations, training, marketing, human resource and procedure manuals.
The consultants at Franchising Plus have extensive franchise operating experience gained during the years spent on senior management positions within large national and international franchise organisations. Our strength lies in our practical experience and is complemented by adherence to sound business principles and ethics.
It follows that we bring extensive experience to our clients’ organisations. Most importantly, our experience is well documented and relevant to the traditional and emerging markets throughout Southern and Central Africa.
The Services We Offer:
- Assess whether your business is franchiseable
- Decide whether franchising is the optimal expansion model for your business
- Determine the financial viability of expanding through franchising
- Business evaluation and strategic planning
- Design, set-up and monitoring of pilot operations
- Developing a professional franchise package
- Design of management and financial controls
- Drafting of operations and procedures manuals
- Drafting of franchise agreements and disclosure documents
- Implementation of expansion programmes
- Draft the country development plan
- Franchise and Business Management Training
- Introduction of Master Franchise opportunities
- Market the franchise and recruit franchisees
- Develop a suitable start-up assistance package for new franchisees
- Determine the site selection criteria
Franchising Plus is constantly developing products and tools to assist Franchisors and improving the efficiency of their businesses.
1. Training courses
We have developed an Advanced Franchise Training course for Franchisor staff as well as Basic Business Training for Franchisor staff and new Franchisees.
2. Scientific Franchisee selection: The E-test
The e-test was developed as a scientific tool for improved franchisee selection. It is a psychometric test that focuses on the core competencies required to be a successful franchisee. The Franchisor receives a detailed report of each applicant, which identifies their compatibility with the franchisee profile as well as areas for development through training.
3. The Franchise System Audit
The franchise Systems Audit was developed by Franchising Plus as a management tool for established Franchisors. It is a review of an existing franchise to assess the adequacy of its internal processes, strategy and operation. This includes comprehensive feedback on how the franchise compares with others in the same industry and the best practice benchmark. It also includes an assessment of what franchisees deem to be important in the franchise support system as well as the level of satisfaction with the Franchisor delivery of support services.
Our Proven Track Record
Franchising Plus cc is South Africa’s leading consultancy in the field of franchise development and other owner-operator mechanisms. Our team of consultants has close to 100 years of combined franchise experience and our list of past clients reads like a Who’s Who in Franchising.
Our consultants have extensive experience in the fields of franchising, business management and business expansion. In addition, we offer a high level of expertise in the realms of business systems development and franchise documentation.