AfricaEye leads the way in Sub Saharan Africa demographics
AfricaEye is a division of Fernridge Consulting Pty Ltd, a research consulting firm based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Specialising in geographic market research, market size estimates and retail research, AfricaEye has been the leading source of up to date data in Sub Saharan Africa since 2002.
Their method is unique, AfricaEye uses aerial photography to gather geographically referenced property research. Dwelling size, type, household income and property prices are identified as indicators of living standards and compared in order to determine income demographic data. With this information you are able to minimise the risk involved in growing your business by making informed descisions.
This is the type of information which was previously only available to blue chip companies at a significant cost. As an internet based company AfricaEye now provides a smooth, simple and affordable online process, giving the user their selected information in a concise printable report.
The process is as follows:
- Fill in your details and register an account with AfricaEye
- Sign into your new AfricaEye account.
- It is advised that you watch the informative video and carefully consider just what information you require from the report.
- Begin by selecting a country, then navigate to the desired location of the data you require.
- Choose a report option.
- Build your report by outlining your targeted shopping centres, retailer categories and market expenditures.
- Confirm your order.
- Enter your voucher number or credit card details.
- Print your report.
- Your report will tell you the number of housholds by income group within your defined area.
- There is a wide range of retailer catagories to choose from; food and groceries, clothing, footwear and accessories, home retail, DIY and outdoor, furniture and appliances, building material supplies, computing and software, fast food, health and beauty, entertainment and more.
- You will learn the total market size of your selected retail market catagories.
- Lastly you will pinpoint your competitors as well as your complimentary retailers.