ShowMe presents everything there is to know about a particular place under one roof. From a commercial perspective, ShowMe offers an exciting platform for businesses large and small, local and international, to have an extremely effective presence on the internet by offering solutions ranging from online advertising right through to full E-commerce websites and network-wide national marketing.
The business model is built on three pillars:
- Unrivalled Content
Why the ShowMe Model is the right one to choose:
- Because it is community based, the community is involved in promoting itself.
- Because information is provided and controlled within the community it is far more accurate than national and international directories and search engines.
- The entire ShowMe Database is searchable.
- Exclusive Media Partnerships ensures a wealth of exciting authorised content.
- ShowMe is not just a website – it is a complete and viable business model.
- When compared with other major franchises, the cost of a ShowMe Franchise is relatively low.
- The continued development of new revenue-producing ideas will be available to the entire ShowMe Network.
- At ShowMe we are continuing to expand our network of websites by creating a ShowMe presence in all cities and towns in viable territories. Every day, we keep working on becoming the number one choice for businesses marketing themselves on the internet and on being the only choice for consumers when they are looking for information about a place or a community – hence the slogan: Your World in One Place
Key features of our Business Model:
- Can be operated from an office or home office environment
- Quick pay back and outstanding returns on your investment
- An automated payment system – no debtors therefore no credit risk.
- Minimal staffing requirement (depending on size of site, 3-8 including yourself)
The licence fee, including website set-up and training, starts at R95000 excluding VAT and depends on the size of the territory, the revenue producing potential and the number of websites within the territory.
Back to top
- Must be sales-driven
- Full-time dedication and commitment to achieve
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to engage with people, network and manage and motivate staff
- A sound business plan
- Idea generation – forward thinkers
At the ShowMe Head Office we believe that the Showme System provides a world-first opportunity to participate in the exponential growth we are experiencing on the internet today. We would welcome the right partners to join in our success!
Back to top
Franchisees should live in their ShowMe area to ensure local information and customer service is managed effectively.
The country has been divided up into viable Franchise Territories based on the number of businesses in the area, the demographics and the economic value. The manageability of the area is also taken into account. There are working capital requirements depending on the size of the area.
11. Vaal Marina
15. Rustenburg with Magaliesberg
Limpopo - Waterberg
16. Bela Bela
25. White River
27. East London with Cintsa
28. Port Elizabeth with Addo, and Despatch
29. Jeffrey’s Bay with Hanky
30. St Francis Bay
33. Plettenberg Bay
40. Rawsonville with De Doorns
42. Gordon’s Bay
43. Somerset West
45. Atlantic Seaboard
46. City Bowl
47. Northern Suburbs
48. Southern Suburbs
United Kingdom - ShowMe England
For more information on franchising please complete the short form below:
Back to top